The price of globalization is a world without walls.
The University of Baguio’s Tourism Management program aims to deepen your understanding of tourism as both an experience and strategy, an advocacy and as business.
By priming you with how the tourism industry influences society locally, nationally, and globally, this program exposes you to real-life simulation and activities, hands-on-training, and an understanding and appreciation for geography and travel.
Program Educational Objectives
In 3 to 5 years after graduation, the BSTM-IT graduate should:
- Apply relevant skills in tourism planning, destination development, tourism entrepreneurship and product development
- Manifest competence in oral and written communication both in English and a foreign language
- Demonstrate strong leadership and administrative capability in the travel and tourism industry
- Conduct and utilize research findings to promote travel and tourism related operations
- Engage in social responsibility and community development programs and activities.
A Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management with specialization in International Tourism graduate should be able to:
- plan, implement and monitor tours and sales activities
- research, plan and conduct various tour guiding activities
- develop appropriate marketing programs and arrange the required travel services
- plan/Organize, implement and evaluate MICE activities
- plan, develop and evaluate tourism sites and attractions