The BSHM-IHBO track is designed for aspiring managers, executives, and leaders for hotel chains and business establishments and companies.
The International Hotel and Business Operations track harnesses you, potential leaders in these industries by exposing you to organizational and executive situations and cases while imbibing in you the language, practice, and trade of hospitality management.
Program Educational Objectives
After 3 to 5 years after graduation, the graduates of BSHM IHBO must have
- engaged in hospitality and entrepreneurial practice in the hotel industry;
- practiced guest service skills following international standards in the hospitality industry;
- demonstrated commendable leadership and managerial and administrative capability in the hospitality industry
- manifested uprightness in the performance of duties and responsibilities;
- conducted and utilized existing research findings to enhance hotel service operations; and
- exhibited commitment in promoting sustainable livelihood programs for community development.
A BSHM-IHBO graduate should be able to:
- produce food products and services complying with enterprise standards
- apply management and marketing skills in food and beverage service and operation
- provide food and beverage service and manage the operation seamlessly based on industry standard
- perform and provide full guest cycle services for front office
- perform and maintain various housekeeping services for guest and facility operations
- plan and implement a risk management program to provide a safe and secure workplace with a sustainable working environment.