Food is one of the best ways to experience and celebrate culture and identity.
The BSHM-PCA track is the University of Baguio’s prized program for the culinary arts. Instruction incorporates training in the fundamentals of food production, nutrition, sanitation, menu design, plating, and its management and services.
If you are planning to make a career in the culinary world may it be in a theme restaurant or a cruise ship, this program is the right fit for you.
After 3 to 5 years after graduation, the graduates of BSHM PCA must have
- engaged in culinary and entrepreneurial practice in the food and beverage industry;
- practiced entrepreneurial and advanced culinary techniques and in the food and beverage industry
- demonstrated commendable leadership and managerial and administrative capability in the culinary industry
- manifested uprightness in the performance of duties and responsibilities;
- conducted and utilized existing research findings to enhance food service operations; and
- exhibited commitment in promoting sustainable livelihood programs for community development.