The BSHM-IHBO track is designed for aspiring managers, executives, and leaders for hotel chains and business establishments and companies.
The International Hotel and Business Operations track harnesses you, potential leaders in these industries by exposing you to organizational and executive situations and cases while imbibing in you the language, practice, and trade of hospitality management.
After 3 to 5 years after graduation, the graduates of BSHM IHBO must have
- engaged in hospitality and entrepreneurial practice in the hotel industry;
- practiced guest service skills following international standards in the hospitality industry;
- demonstrated commendable leadership and managerial and administrative capability in thehospitality industry
- manifested uprightness in the performance of duties and responsibilities;
- conducted and utilized existing research findings to enhance hotel service operations; and
- exhibited commitment in promoting sustainable livelihood programs for community development.